We are launching in-person, on-campus, Sunday services
beginning on September 20 at 9:00AM and 11:00AM.
Now, it should be no surprise that our gatherings won't look like they used to.
In order to make in-person services possible, our weekend gatherings have been
redesigned to create a touch-less environment, allow for social distancing,
and safely serve our church, while maintaining our Gospel witness to our community.
- Are masks required?
Yes. Per state and CDC guidelines, all church guests ages 5 and up must wear a mask indoors. If you need one, we will have basic ones available at the doors.
- What other COVID-19 protocols are being followed?
- Social distancing of 6-feet will be maintained while indoors.
- Each ministry area has a limited capacity determined by square footage. We are only allowed 100 people in the auditorium, and we are offering a limited capacity Kid’s Ministry.
- Services are slightly shorter to allow time for sanitizing of high-touch areas.
- We will not be providing refreshments, however you are welcome to bring your own!
- Giving of tithes and offerings happens primarily online, with physical drop-boxes available throughout the church campus
- What will Kids Ministry and Nursery look like?
- Our Kids Ministry is available for walkers - 5th grade.
- Each service will offer 2 rooms of Kid's Ministry with ratios of 10 children to 2 leaders.
- The first room will be walkers - 4 year olds. The second will be K - 5.
- Children must be pre-registered with the family.
- All children and volunteers entering Kid's Ministry will receive a touch-less temperature check prior to entering the building.
- Elementary students will be required to wear masks and our rooms will be set up to help maintain a 6 foot distance from anyone outside the household.
- Preschool children will not be required to wear masks and we will attempt to keep them in smaller groups, using a rotation center system to allow them to play with the limited and sanitized toys and activities provided.
- Each child will have their own set of crayons, markers, scissors, etc. in a plastic baggie that only they will use for that service.
- At this time we will not have a nursery with volunteers.
- What if I’m not ready to attend in person?
Everyone has a different comfort level right now when it comes to being around others. We totally understand and respect that. We encourage you to feed your soul and connect with others through our Online Services. Reach out in the comments and let us know how we can serve you during this time.
- I haven’t been feeling well, should I still come?
If you have had any of the following symptoms, please stay home for a minimum of two weeks and enjoy our Online Services:
- Fever of 100º or more
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
If you have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19, please do the same.