Stories, thoughts and reflections on the Bible from the WSFC Staff.
I have some very exciting news to pass onto you, and ask that you share it with others.
We are launching in-person, on-campus, Sunday services beginning on September 20 at 9:00AM and 11:00AM.
Now, it should be no surprise that our gatherings won’t look like they used to. That’s the case for many aspects of our lives, am I right?
In order to make in-person services possible, our weekend gatherings have been redesigned to create a touch-less environment, allow for social distancing, and safely serve our church, while maintaining our Gospel witness to our community.
Due to State and CDC guidelines:
- All guests age 5 and up must wear masks indoors.
- Social distancing of 6-feet will be maintained while indoors.
- Each ministry area has a limited capacity determined by square footage. We are only allowed 100 people in the auditorium, and we are offering a limited capacity Children’s Ministry.
- Services are slightly shorter to allow time for sanitizing of high-touch areas.
- We will not be providing refreshments, however you are welcome to bring your own!
- Giving of tithes and offerings happens primarily online, with physical drop-boxes available throughout the church campus.
Because we are limited in attendance, one of the biggest things that will be different is that online registration will now be required. Registration opens a week before each service at our website: wsfc.org. For example, visit the website on September 13 to reserve your spot, and those attending with you, for services beginning September 20.
Our in-person gatherings will consist of extended worship, prayer, and a timely word of exhortation from one of our pastoral leaders.
We will continue broadcasting our Online Services each Sunday at 9:00AM, and available On Demand all week. We understand, and totally respect, that everyone has a different comfort level right now. If you are not ready to be around others in a larger setting, then please join us for our Online Service. You can chat with others, including an Online Campus Pastor during the 9:00AM premiere.
We currently have many House Churches and Small Groups actively meeting. This is awesome and strongly encouraged! Visit wsfc.org to find one near you, or get information on how to start your own!
Because in-person, on-campus gatherings have significantly reduced capacities, we strongly encourage you to continue meeting with a House Church.
These past 5 months have been wild. If you’re like me, you have lots of mixed feelings, emotions, questions, and opinions. As your pastor, I want to implore you to lay those down at the foot of the cross of Jesus. Let’s fix our eyes on Jesus. Just JESUS. Let’s do that together!
Grace & Peace,