Stories, thoughts and reflections on the Bible from the WSFC Staff.
As we gear up this week for our Thanksgiving celebrations and food consuming feasts, I thought I would pass on a handful of funnies and one very important reminder.
Four Funny Things You Can Do To Liven Up Thanksgiving:
1. Load your plate up high, then take it to the kitchen, toss it all in the blender, and take your “shake” back to the table. Announce that it’s the new Thanksgiving Weight Loss Plan.
2. When everyone goes around to say what they are thankful for, say, “I’m thankful I didn’t get caught,” and refuse to comment any further.
3. Bring a date to dinner that only talks about the tragic and abusive conditions known to exist at turkey farms.
4. During the Thanksgiving meal turn to Mom and say, “See Mom, I told you they wouldn’t notice that the turkey was way past the expiration date. You were worried for nothing.”
One Very Important Reminder
1. Denise and I are exceedingly thankful for you, the members and friends of West Salem Foursquare. We feel like the Apostle Paul who said to the church in Thessalonica, “We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.”