Stories, thoughts and reflections on the Bible from the WSFC Staff.
I have a few questions for you.
Asking good questions is important. It will help you get to good answers.
So here are ten questions that you may want to muse on this week…
1. Who am I accountable to?
2. What do I need to grow spiritually?
3. What things can I learn to live without?
4. Who is praying for me?
5. Where am I going personally (and in my family, work, church, etc)?
6. Why do I keep making the same mistakes?
7. Who are my good friends?
8. When am I at my best?
9. What can I explore or learn about?
10. Who am I…really?